Answered By: Renée Goodvin Last Updated: Feb 29, 2016 Views: 26
Answered By: Renée Goodvin
Last Updated: Feb 29, 2016 Views: 26
Yes, all CNM Libraries have headphones available for check out.
CNM Libraries' books and other circulating materials can be checked out at the following locations:
- Main Campus: Help Desk, First Floor, Jeannette Stromberg Library, SRC
- Montoya Campus: J Building, Room 123, Montoya Campus Library
- Westside Campus: Information Desk, WS 1 Room 201, Westside Learning Commons
- South Valley: Help Desk, SV 1 Room 111, South Valley Learning Commons
- Rio Rancho: Help Desk, RR Room 112, Rio Rancho Library
- ATC: Information Desk, ATC Room 126, ATC Learning Commons
Please present your CNM photo ID when you check out materials.