Answered By: Renée Goodvin Last Updated: May 12, 2016 Views: 70
It depends on what kind of assistance you need and how late it is when you need it.
The library at Main Campus is open until 9:00 pm and the libraries at Montoya and Westside are open until 8:00 pm Monday through Thursday. All libraries close at 5:00 pm on Fridays. Main and Montoya libraries are open 9:00 am - 5:00 pm on Saturdays, but are closed on Sundays. Even if you cannot visit campus, you can call, text, or chat with a CNM librarian while we are open. Please visit the "Reference Services" link below for more information.
For after-hours assistance, we provide several electronic guides that address common issues.
- Technical difficulties accessing the library's resources off-campus?
- Using Online Resources: Off-Campus Access (listed below)
- Difficulties getting worthwhile search results from the library's databases?
- Using the Library Catalog (listed below)
- Database Help (listed below)
Finally, you can always submit a question directly to a librarian if you need assistance. Although we may not be able to answer your question immediately, you can usually expect a response within 24 hours (weekends excepted).