Answered By: Renée Goodvin Last Updated: Jun 20, 2016 Views: 412
There are several ways to contact CNM Libraries to get information or research help:
1. Call us. You can find the phone numbers and locations of library branches on this page.
2. Text us. Text your questions to this number: 1(505) 369-3026 and receive personalized assistance sent directly to your phone.
3. Email us your reference questions: email@example.com
4. Chat with a librarian. You can find the chat box at this link. You can also find a chat button at the bottom of our homepage.
5. Ask a question using our easy to use FAQ guide. Browse questions that have already been asked or ask a new question. Use the "Ask Us a Question" button on this page to submit a question.
6. Stop by the library Help Desk at any CNM Library location. Or visit our website to browse helpful research guides, see the library events calendar, and get information about special library hours.